On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Psalm 139. This message kicked off VBS week at Wildwood. Below are a series of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Psalm 139
- In what ways is the fact that God knows everything encouraging? In what ways is it frightening to think that God knows everything?
- In what ways is if comforting that God is everywhere? In what ways is it terrifying that God is everywhere?
- If we know Jesus, why should it be comforting/encouraging that God is everywhere and knows everything?
- Pray the words of Psalm 139:23-24. What do you need to pray and ask forgiveness for? In what ways do you need the Lord’s direction today?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.