On Sunday, February 11, 2018, I preached a sermon at Wildwood Community Church. This message was part one of the “Relationship Status” series and focused on what the Bible teaches about being single. Below are a set of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Paul describes being single as a gift. In what way do you think that is true? What do you think Paul meant by that?
- In what way do you see the circumstances the Lord has placed in your life as a “gift”?
- How do you see the truth of the Gospel displayed in the lives of those who are single?
- Different aspects of the Gospel shine clearly through each of our lives. How do you see the truth of the Gospel being revealed in your life?
- Who are you investing your life in right now? What spiritual legacy are you leaving behind?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.