On Sunday, January 7, 2018, I preached a sermon at Wildwood Community Church based on Ephesians 6:10-20. Below you will find a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group interaction.
- Read Ephesians 6:10-20
- Are you conscious of the fact that we have a real spiritual enemy? How does remembering that impact your thoughts about the new year?
- Even though we have this real enemy, we need not fear because of what Jesus Christ has done for us. Read through the different pieces of the “armor of God” that Jesus has given to us as referenced in today’s verses. What stands out to you most about this list?
- In what ways do you think remembering the spiritual battle that is waging encourages us to pray more?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your prayer life heading into the new year? What is your plan to pray more, in the Spirit, for all the saints in the new year?
- Join our text group, where we will send a daily prayer prompt for each day from January 8-13. Text: Pray18 to 95577 to begin receiving these prayer prompts.
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.