On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 10:5-25. This message was part 6 in the “Follow” sermon series. Below you will find a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Matthew 10:5-25
- What are some examples of persecution of Christians that you are aware of in the world today?
- Have you ever reached out to someone in the name of Christ, and had them reject you in a way that still leaves you “dusty”?
- Christians are to be as “wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.” What do you think this means for your life today?
- Have you ever experienced any opposition from others as you lived out your Christian life?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.