On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Mark 10:17-31. It was part 1 in the “Generous Living” series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Mark 10:17-31
- If someone wanted to make an argument that you “had everything” what evidence might they point to?
- How does “having everything” make it more challenging for you to obey Christ?
- Think of the areas of your life where you tend to depend more on you or your “stuff” than on Jesus. In what ways is relying on Jesus better?
- What would it look like for you to trust Jesus to develop generosity in you?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.