On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon called “New Year, New You.” Below you will find a set of questions for personal reflection or group discussion related to the message.
- What are some areas in your life where you want to see change in 2017?
- Everyone has things in their lives that they wish were different. Why do you think that is? What do you think God wants to teach us in the midst of our “imperfections?”
- Think of the past few years. What struggles have you had in implementing changes in your life?
- In what ways has God given you a “new you” to help navigate 2017?
- What is one specific way you plan to “climb by faith” in 2017?
- What is an application you have taken from today’s message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.