On Sunday, August 28, 2016 I preached a sermon at Wildwood Community Church. This message was part 3 of the “Aim” series and was based on Romans 12:9-13. Below you will find questions related to the message for further reflection or group discussion.
- Read Romans 12:9-13
- Why do you think Paul often followed his discussion of spiritual gifts with a call to love? (He does so in both 1 Corinthians 12-13 and Romans 12.)
- In your opinion, what is the difference between a love that is full of hypocrisy and a love that is genuine?
- Has your experience in churches contained a “family kind of feeling/love”? Why or why not?
- Have you lost any zeal in serving the Lord? What can you do to rekindle the flame and joy of serving the Lord?
- Prayerfully consider if there are any opportunities the Lord is giving you right now to share some of your time, money, etc. with another.
- What applications did you take from this Sunday’s sermon?
To access a copy of these questions in pdf format, click here.