On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Romans 11:1-10. This message was part 5 in the “Family Tree” series. Below are a set of questions related to the message for group discussion or personal reflection.
- Read Romans 11:1-10
- Has there ever been something you have experienced in your life that has caused you to question God’s trustworthiness (i.e. that He would not do what He said He would do)?
- Have you ever seen God save someone who seemed very hardened against the things of God at some point in their life?
- Have you ever seen God do something in your life in the midst of a very hard circumstance where the only explanation was that God “showed up”?
- Have you ever seen someone who seemed “blind” to spiritual truths and the things of God (as described in 11:7-8)?
- What stood out to you most from this message/passage?
To download these questions in pdf format, click here.