This morning at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon out of Mark 5:21-43. It was the second part in the “Share” series. Below are a set of questions for personal reflection or group discussion based on this message.
Questions for Group Discussion or Personal Reflection:
- Read Mark 5:21-43
- The statement was made today that many people have an “on/off” switch when it comes to human interaction. Do you find this to be true of people you know? Do you find this to be true of yourself? If it is true of yourself, in what arenas of your life are you more likely to have your people switch “on” and where are you more likely to have your people switch “off”?
- An extended time was spent today comparing and contrasting Jairus and the woman in Mark 5:21-43. What stands out to you most about the comparison between these two people?
- What do you learn from Jesus’ treatment of these two people (Jairus and his family and the woman who was bleeding)?
- What would it look like for you to be engaged with those around you at church on Sundays?
- Who did you see at church this week that you can pray for today?
- **What is one arena of your life where you need to “turn on” your people switch this week? What would it look like for you to show Christ’s love to those in that arena?**
- What stood out to you most from today’s message?
** Note: If you only have time for one question, consider asking/answering the question marked by the two stars.
To download a pdf copy of these questions click here.