On Sunday morning January 10, 2016 at Wildwood Community Church, I gave a sermon based on 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13. This message was the first part in the “Share” series. Below are a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
Questions for Group Discussion or Personal Reflection:
- Read 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13.
- What are some examples you can think of in life where someone is given an overflowing amount of something with the expectation that they would share it with others?
- What are some of the words that you would use to describe God’s love toward us?
- Have you ever prayed that God would fill you to overflowing with HIS LOVE for others?
- What would it look like for you to love those in your life INSIDE THE CHURCH with God’s type of love?
- What would it look like for you to love those in your life OUTSIDE THE CHURCH with God’s type of love?
- What is one application that you can put into practice THIS WEEK to love others with God’s love?
- Will you commit to pray each day this week that God’s love would increase and overflow in your life?
To download these questions in pdf format, click here.
P.S. If you only have time for one or two questions, use the one’s highlighted in bold. Thanks!