On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on Romans 3:21-31. This message was part 7 in the “Good News” series. Below is the sermon audio and a few questions related to the message for further reflection or group discussion.
To listen to the sermon offline, click on the link below to download the sermon audio:
Good News part 7
To listen to the sermon online, use the media player below:
- Read Romans 3:21-31
- Can you think about a time when learning how something worked gave you MORE confidence that you could trust that thing?
- Based on your study of Romans 1-3 (including this message from Romans 3:21-31) how does salvation “work”?
- Romans 3:22 highlights the importance of the “faithfulness” of Jesus for our salvation. Why was Jesus perfect moral life necessary for our salvation?
- In 3:24-25 a variety of terms are used. To the best of your understanding, define what “justification,” “redemption,” and “propitiation” mean.
- Jesus’ blood paid for all our sin. Are there any sins that in your own life that you have a hard time believing that Jesus’ death really paid for?
- We activate the saving power of Jesus Christ in our life by faith, not works. By belief in Him, we are saved by Him. Has there ever been a time in your life where you embraced Jesus as your savior?
- What stood out to you most from this study/message?
To access the entire “Good News” study, click here.