Are you looking for a resource or plan for Bible Study for the start of this school year? If so, I have an option for you to consider. At Wildwood Community Church from August 16 – September 27, 2015, I will be preaching a sermon series based on the first three chapters of the book of Romans entitled “Good News.” In addition to the sermons, I have partnered with Stan Schuermann, Adam Geurkink, Dee Graves, and Russell Hollingsworth to write an 86 page Bible Study guide to accompany this series. For each week of the sermon series, there are six days of guided study on the section of Romans we are looking at for that week. Then, on the seventh day (Sunday), I will be preaching on that section. Therefore, if you are going to study along with this, you can begin week one on Monday, August 10.
You can access this study in a variety of ways:
- You can download the entire study in pdf format by clicking here.
- You can download the entire study in eBook format by clicking here.
- Beginning Monday of next week (August 10), I will begin posting each day’s study questions on this blog. You can subscribe to this blog via the prompts in the sidebar.
- Beginning Monday of next week (August 10), I will be posting each week’s study questions on Wildwood’s “City” internal communication network.
- I will also be posting prompts for new posts via my Twitter account. You can follow me on Twitter here.
My hope and prayer is that through these resources we will all come to realize the Good News of what God has done for us in Jesus Christ. If you end up using this study, please let me know!