Life is normally busy. The segment of time between Thanksgiving and New Year’s for many is usually CRAZY BUSY. That said, many of us struggle to find time to get everything done in December (presents to purchase and wrap, parties to attend, year end projects to wrap up, family to visit). For others, this time of year is difficult because you are struggling through a sense of loss, mourning a death, broken dream, or divorce. For whatever the reason, we can find it difficult at Christmas time to focus on our relationship with Jesus in December – the reason for the season.
To help keep our hearts focused on the Savior this Advent season (Advent is the season of church life leading up to the celebration of Jesus birth), my friend (and Wildwood Student Pastor) Jonathan Holmes and I have teamed up to write a devotional book to help keep our focus on Him this December.
If you are looking for a devotional book to use for yourself (or your family) this Christmas season, check this out. The price is good (FREE) and you can access this devotional in 6 ways:
- Download a pdf copy of the devotional guide here: Advent Devo 2014 .
- Download the ebook copy of the devotional guide here.
- Check back to this blog daily between November 30 and December 31 to view the daily devotional.
- If you are a member of Wildwood, each day’s devotional will be accessible via Wildwood’s “City” online network.
- Print copies are available at Wildwood on Sundays.
- Access each day’s devotional via the Wildwood IOS app (if you have an iPad or iPhone). The devotionals will be published to this app beginning November 30. You can download the app via the iTunes Store here.
Each day’s devotional should take about 10-15 minutes to compete, and includes a Scripture passage, a devotional thought, questions for discussion, and prayer prompts. Devotionals are written for each day between November 30 – December 31 and are appropriate for the entire family.
May this devotional help you come and adore the newborn King this Christmas!