On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Psalm 145:4. This message was part 4 in the “FOR” series and focused on what it means to be “FOR the Next Generation.” Below are a set of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Psalm 145:4
- What have you learned about God from the generation that preceded you?
- From a strategic perspective, why is ministry to the Next Generation important?
- Who is someone you know whose passion in their relationship with God is so real that it inspires you to pursue God more?
- What is one thing that you have seen God do in your life in the last year that you can share with one other person this week?
- How does this Psalm and this message encourage you to invest your life in the Next Generation? What is one thing you can do to apply this message this week?
- What is one particular application you took away from these passages/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.